Is Hacking an Android Application using Lucky Patcher possible for everyone? Well, you are in total luck because of the answer to the question is YES. It is completely possible to hack an android app using lucky patcher and also get free hack in-app purchase. You can also use lucky patcher to hack infinite gold or whatever resources in the game, hack in-app purchases that mean you don’t have to use a single real penny to buy something in the app.
Now the question arises that what exactly is the lucky patcher and how to use it. The lucky patcher is an android application which is used to hack another android app.
The lucky patcher application basically modifies the code of the app to actually hack android app. This is basically how the hack of lucky patcher android application works.
So now let’s get started with how hackers use lucky patcher to hack android app for in-app purchases and other special features that you will see in rest of the article.
How To Install Lucky Patcher App:
1. Download the official lucky patcher app via the official installer. Open Lucky Patcher Installer apk.
2. You will find the following prompt on your screen asking “Do you want to install the Lucky Patcher ?”. You need to click on the “Yes” button as shown.
3. Now the LP Installer app will prepare all the necessary files and components to install the Lucky Patcher app on your device.
4. If you see an error or a warning, you have to allow the option “Install unknown apps from this source”. Now click on “Settings” and switch on “Allow from this Source ” option.
For older devices do this
To do that on your device, go to Settings – Security, and check Unknown sources box.
5. Now you can tap on the Install button and wait a few moments until the app is installed.
6. Congratulations!! You have successfully installed the lucky patcher.
7. Now Open Lucky Patcher application and click on the “OK” option to Uninstall “LP Installer” app.
8. Now give it root access
9. There is another app you should and provide root access to ensure lucky patcher works appropriately. The apps name is the busy box, and it is available on the play store.
10. Install busybox and allow root access. Now that you have root access, click on install the busybox and let the installation complete.
How To Solve “App Not Installed” Issue:
You might see an error or a warning called “app could not be installed” or “installation blocked due to security reasons”. If you see these error, you have to disable the “Play Protect” security service from the Play Store app. Here is how you can do it:
Step 1) Open Play Store, In the menu, click on “Play Protect” option.
Step 2) Now Switch Off the option “Scan device For Security Threats’ by clicking on the toggle button as shown.
Step 3) Now confirm the prompt by pressing “OK” Button.
Step 4) Now try the process again to install Lucky Patcher. Hopefully, You have can successfully install it now.
You must read: How to get paid android apps for free..!!
Lucky Patcher Features & Details:
- Remove or block ads on Android applications and games as well as Google services. The procedure is described below.
- Block in-app purchase verification within the app and by google play store. You can use premium apps and features as well as games for free by removing in-app purchase verification and performing fake purchases. In other words, you can enjoy paid features for free.
- You can crack many games with Lucky Patcher and get free coins and gems and other in-game currency. It requires root access.
- You can easily remove unwanted extra permissions from any apps or games and protect your privacy.
- You can Convert regular apps to system apps and system apps to regular apps according to your convenience.
- You can Move apps and games files to SD card without any errors.
- You can backup application files and retrieve data from your preferred saved location as well as freeze and block system apps. You can also uninstall system apps.
What does the Color-code In Lucky Patcher Application mean?
Green: The apps what you are trying to hack has an excellent chance to become a registered app
Yellow: A custom patch is already available and is recommended.
Cyan: This application has a google advertisement script which can be disabled.
Magenta: This app is present in the boot list.
Purple: This app has google`s in-app purchases
Red: No Chance to be registered. This application may have two parts (an Application and an APK-Pro-key license app) in that case; patch both parts, not just one.
Orange: This application is a system application. Need to be careful about the modification as it may damage the Android OS.
Clover: Lucky Patcher has successfully changed this application.
Star[*]: The Dalvik cache of this app has been modified by lucky patcher (ODEX with the changes has been created), this application will retain its current status before update or delete. Remove odex change or restore app using lucky patcher backup file.
Requirements to install Lucky Patcher APK:
Lucky Patcher is an advanced hacking tool for Android OS. So, you need to be sure that your phone meets the app requirements. When your device meets the requirements to install, you will get the best results from this app.
1. For installing this app, your phone needs to be a minimum Android version of KitKat or Higher
2. You Need 2 GB RAM or higher.
3. 8 GB or higher Internal storage
4. You can run a lucky patcher app on both rooted or unrooted devices, but we recommend you to root your Android device before using the app as it unlocks all the features.
Permissions Required To Operate Fully:
1. Modifying system settings.
2. Drawing over other apps.
3. Modify and delete permission on SD card.
4. Modifying and remove permission on System (Requires Root).
5. Location access.
Why Is This App Not on the Play-Store?
This hacking tool allows Android users to bypass in-app purchase and remove ads, which makes app developers earn less profit. Not to mention, it is also a hacking tool. But you can download it from the official website.
Note: Download the apk from the official website to keep your Android device safe from malware or virus and keyloggers.
If you are using a Lucky patcher version from an unofficial site uninstall it and download from the official website
Must read: Top Hacking apps for android
Lucky Patcher In-depth tutorial
Here is an in-depth guide on how to use the app and its various features. After reading, you will be able to remove license verification, block ads, change app permissions etc. with this tutorial.
The Custom Patches :
These are probably the option you need. These are pre-built patches which can help you get premium ad-free functionality.
1. Choose the app and select “Custom Patch” option into the app.
2. Don’t forget to give internet access and then run the app.
3. If you want to return to original settings or you can undo the change by selecting “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore” option.
For removing License Verification on Android:
1. For making the patch make sure the original apk which was installed from play store since that is the most effective method.
2. Select the app and always select “Remove License Verification” option into the app as shown.
3. After that, select “Auto Mode” and test this app if the app is successful. We recommend giving it internet access.
4. If this method of Lucky Patcher failed, then try “Auto Mode(Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto Mode” as shown below.
5. We hope that this method worked for you, and your app is registered successfully by lucky patcher.
6. If you want to return the app to its previous state or you want to undo the changes you made, then select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore” option.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode):
For removing license verification, Automatic mode gives maximum stability. A good Internet connection is needed to make this process faster; otherwise, the process will be low quality, or it may fail.
Removing License Verification using (Automatic Mode Inverted):
You can try auto mode inverse method if the process of auto mode is not successful. There are some technical differences between the two ways which go beyond the scope of this article.
Remove License Verification (Extreme Mode):
Try to use all templates to remove license verification. Do make the backup of the app before attempting this. Also, without internet app will become unstable.
Remove License Verification (Manual Mode):
Try this method only if all other methods fail. This method will scan the entire app and check for license verification objects. Once you find them, you can patch them with yourself.
This a technical method and requires prior experience in app building.
tionFirst, make a backup for your apps then choose the “Patch” option then you need to launch this application by using the “Launch” button.
If you’re still facing license verification issues, go back and click the “restore” option and move on to the second object to patch and modify.
After finding the object which removes license verification, click on “fix changes” you need to save it with “save as a custom patch” option.
Enjoy the hack, but you need to know that when the application is updated, the patch might not work.
For Removing Google Ads:
1. Select the app whose ads you want to remove and select “Remove Google Ads” option from the app.
2. After that, select “Patch to remove Google Ads”.
3. Don’t forget to give internet access to the app while patching and then run the app.
4. Unfortunately, if the ads are still present, then select “Disable Ads Activities”. Here you can manually disable ad activities.
5. We hope it worked as expected and that ads have been removed.
6. If you want to return your application to your original state or you want to undo the change you made, then select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore” option.
Disable Ads Activities:
By using this option, you can manually disable the app`s ads activity. Select the activities you wish to disable, as shown below. Yellow ones are generally ad activities.
Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation:
This enables in-app purchases via the app in certain apps. Many apps can be hacked with this automatic script. It will make a fake the purchase letting you use the premium mods for free.
Just click on the patch and let it execute with internet access.
Disable Components ‘pm disable’ method:
With this option, you can remove any chosen permission, services and many more. This process is not harmful to android os and therefore, in the rare case if any service stops working this change in permission just go back and undo the change, it will start working again.
To Change App Permissions:
1. Select the app and select “Change Permissions” option into the app.
2. Select the permission for disable (Red)
3. Select the permission for enabling (Green)
4. Must you have to Apply (Reboot)
Change app Permissions (Unstable Method):
For trying to remove apps permission using this method, you should be more careful because of it an unstable method, and it edits system file packages.xml. Sometimes this method can make the app unstable.
Change App Permissions (Safe Method):
In this method, the app is rebuilt without excess permissions. It will not change the application signature.
Change Permissions and Rebuild method–
It is nearly same as the safe method, but the difference lies in the safe method where the original signature is removed, and a new signature is assigned. If it is checking the signature, this method will not work correctly.
Create a Modified APK –
It creates an application file which has the patch inbuilt within the app. This makes the app compatible with non-rooted devices. Thus this method is ideal for those with unrooted phones.
Remove ODEX with Changes –
For restoring apps to original settings by undoing the changes made to the odex file. This restores original app settings.
Remove selected saved purchases –
Remove purchases saved through Google Billing Emulation. You can undo the fake purchases you made by using the lucky patcher
Restore the original application from an APK file. By default, the APK file is saved in the following location
Backup original APK file for restoring purposes. By default, the APK file is saved to the following location
Patch on Reboot –
This is an optional method where the patch is applied on boot. Not required unless you are having issues applying the patch.
Manual Patcher –
For debugging the application, this template is chosen. You can manually edit files and set individual app behaviours.
ODEX This Application–
For odexing the files of an application manually.
Move the app to /system/app –
If you want to change a normal app to system app, then select this option. This is useful to give it advanced control and access to the system partition.
Share or save this App –
You can share this application or apk file by taking a backup of the app on your internal storage or sd card.
Copy Changes to Dalvik-cache –
By default, all changes are in ODEX file. If ODEX file does not work for the app, then copy the changes to the Dalvik-cache. You will have to reinstall the app in order to restore it.
Backup APK file for reinstall –
You can copy the apk file to SD card or internal storage using backup option in Lucky Patcher.
Delete Dalvik cache of apps
Dalvik-cache of any app will be deleted when the ODEX file is created. You have to reinstall the app when the app is not working with the current ODEX settings.
To Create Modified APK:
1. Select the app and select “Create Modified APK” option into the app.
2. Chose the option for Modification of APK file
3. Your app what is modified will be in folder /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Modified
4. Remember that this modified app will not be the same as the previous original app. There may be some changes always to have a backup file ready.
5. Simply use the option to create a new modified apk with patches. The process is straightforward and very easy to test yourself. Best to manually check and follow the changes depending upon the app.
Free Shopping Options via Lucky Patcher
Install a modified play store which is the same version as the original or higher. First, you will need to apply the first patch Android (Signature Verification is always true). Your current purchase will be then redirected to the lucky patcher app. For purchase with lucky patcher, please enable the “Emulation Google Billing” option, and when you want to make a standard purchase, please switch off “Emulating Google Billing” option. Here the fake purchase is made with google emulation billing by lucky patcher.
How to do it?
Step 1- Install lucky patcher app
Step 2- In the bottom portion of Lucky Patcher “Tools”->” Patches Android”, you will find (Signature Verification is always true) tap to apply. It will be marked (2/2 applied) then you need to reboot (If you don’t want to do this you can skip it, but we recommend you to do it for more chances of success). If these process failed you can try Xposed Lucky Patcher module.
Step 3- Run Lucky Patcher when the internet connection is on and select lower panel “Tools”->” Install the modified Google Play” option, select the correct version and click on install.
Step 4- Make a Test Google Play “Tools”->” Test the modified Google Play” version from the lucky patcher app.
Installing a “Proxy Server” for Google Play purchases is necessary for in-app purchases to work with lucky patcher. When you are installing lucky patcher make sure you install the in-app purchases server as well.
– Google Play purchases will work only when the proxy server is installed and enabled
– Purchasing information is protected so sometimes it may fail
– When your Proxy Server is turned off your Kept Purchase opportunity will be turned off too.
Note: Do not use this unless nothing else works. Its highly unstable and Xposed can brick phones.
You need to have Xposed installed on the android phone
In the Xposed module, there is a fourth option for supporting In-app and LVL emulation while you have not installed modded Google Play Store. Otherwise, with the first and fourth option, you can make in-App Purchase directly but might not work on all apps. The Fifth option is for hiding Lucky Patcher from antivirus apps.
– When checking original information about the app, purchasing information will be verified, Xposed cannot fake that.
– The Xposed module has lots of bugs and is currently discontinued so I would recommend not using this.
This application will specifically target the InApp and LVL to the application and be more effective in removing it. When this patch will is applied correctly, all google play store purchase will go to Lucky Patcher. Google Play user patch will be supported InApp and LVL emulation(Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending)
It will allow the user to bypass the purchase process. Emulation only works when you patch individual application. Just patch with in-app purchases emulation option as shown.
– It will not work if the code is hidden and if there is a separate pro-key app.
– Purchase information about apps purchasing will not be available before applying a custom patch (Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending) in Google Play;
– The patch is needed after upgrading the target application.
Purchase window dialogue box:
1. Send Response as unsigned:
For some older games and apps, user need not have root privileges, and here the authors do not inadvertently check the signature data. This option will send a blank signature which will trick the app thinking we purchased the app.
2. Save to restore purchases:
If you had previously patched and saved purchases, you could restore it using this option. It’s great for making multiple purchases simultaneously.
3. Auto Purchase with current setting:
Lucky patcher will allow the auto-purchase the items with default settings. No need to patch individually since auto patch will do it for you.
So this is how to hack android app using lucky patcher for free and without any hassle. The use of lucky patcher is recommended on the apps which are downloaded from official Google Playstore and not from websites as the apps from websites might already be modified by someone.